Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thougths

So these are the biking shorts that I have been wearing for the past 5 years. In my random thoughts, I have thought that I need to be more modest. So with that I have purchased these! Now with our limited budget, I try not p\to purchase clothes. But I think that this was a wise purchase!

I love them! I think that they are so comfortable. Some people my be appalled that I am wearing these. But the only two people I need approval from is my husband and me! (Side note: my husband thinks that I look sexy in anything!) So there you have it- trying to become more modest!

*This is a model (if you were confused). And I am going to be purchasing my first blog book this next week I am so excited. I am waiting for my husband to proof. But that might never happen- its just my journal right?

2 comments:

Shelly Beth said...

Sexy! Lol. I would have someone proof your blog book before you send it. I proofed my own, but I am disappointed when I see a mistake in a book that I paid good money for! I bet you are excited to get your book done. It is so fun to have!

Emily Heizer Photography said...

I think your new pants/capris/shorts are excellent. As long as they don't make you too hot! (As in sweaty, not sexy) lol Biking short have to be form fititng like that, that is how they work! You are so fit I bet they look great on you!

I did my blog book last fall and I proofed it myself and it looks good to me. Every once in a while I will see a mistake but I don't care because typos are me too! lol