Sunday, May 24, 2009

Daddy Potty

So these are the words that Dave heard this morning after changing Jonathan's diaper. This is how it goes- Last night during dinner Jonathan was grimacing. I asked him if he needed to sit on the potty and go the bathroom, he said yes! So we hurried to the potty, he sat there for a long time, but just could do it. He got a sticker anyways! He was happy.
Well, this morning Jonathan said "Daddy Potty" so off to the Potty they went. Dave hurried and took Jonathan's diaper off and he sat and Pooped on the Potty! Way to go Jonathan!! We are such proud parents!!
I guess Jonathan is getting ready to potty training! I really haven't really worried about potty training. I figured Jonathan would be slower, and we would do it when he was ready! We got a little potty a month ago. He sat on it maybe twice and the first time he was so scared!
So working on the pee part is the next step! We are just excited that he did it on his own!! Way to go Jonathan.

1 comment:

Annie and Justin said...

That is awesome and my 3 1/2 year old still hasn't quite got it, so I hope your little guy does it faster :) Potty training is a crazy part of parenting, huh?