Thursday, May 7, 2009

There Back!!


For all of you that were completely depressed about the idea of NO more Mother Animal cookies!! Well, I was. Those cookies brought back so many memories of childhood. So when they were discontinued I just didn't understand why? But, in reading my friend, Jessica, blog she let everyone know about the important fact that THEY ARE BACK! So I just wanted to send the news out! Now, we can continue to bring them to family trips and continue the tradition of eating this wonderful cookie!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Love these cookies but they always melted when we took them on trips so we stopped getting them for trips. I had no idea they were discontinued!

Wendi and Matt said...

That is so weird cause I was just thinking about those cookies like yesterday! I had no idea there were not sold anymore and glad I didn't and now their back! WOOOHOO

Anonymous said...

That's such great news! Happy Mother's day to us all!! yay!

MM said...

These are very good! Glad they are back.