Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Four Great Years!


Today is our Anniversary! I unfortunately had to work, but we figured that we could celebrate on Thursday (it all works out). Dave was so sweet this morning and totally made my Day! So I was getting ready and then I heard Dave's alarm go off. I asked him what he was doing, he gave me a smile and told me that he wanted to be the first to wish me a Happy Anniversary! It was so sweet and thoughtful (for Dave this was a big thing because he has such a hard time getting out of bed in the morning). He asked me if I wanted some breakfast, but I told him that I don't eat till later because it way too early to eat. However, I didn't make my lunch and so he was so willing to make it. It totally made my day already and it was only 5:45 am. Then around 7 am I was hungry so I pulled something out of my bag, and Dave had wrote me a cute little note to me and what he wanted to work on the next year! IT was so sweet! Later around noon he came with the kids to see me!!! I miss seeing them at lunch, it was so refreshing and fun to see them. Jonathan ran to me and saying Momma Momma. It was a great break from the Dave!
It has wonderful growing together and loving a each other, and building a family together for eternity! I love you sweety, you make me so happy!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Awwwwww.... go Dave! Glad you both are still going strong! Happy Anniversary!

Judy Lamont Stock said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a GREAT day today. I can't believe Jake and I are coming on 8 years June 30th. Miss you guys!

Sarah Keith said...

You are such a great couple! Love you guys and congrats!