Friday, May 1, 2009

Playing

Sarah is starting to learn to climb!
Finding teasures in the sandbox!


Sarah and Jonathan just love to be outside!!! They just love to get dirty! It is so fun to watch them play together! Jonathan has his days, but all in all he is doing really good at taking care of his sister. He is so cute, tonight he got a treat after dinner for eating a certain amount. Sarah got a little bit of it but she wanted more. So she kept signing more, I asked Jonathan if he would share. He shared willingly to Sarah and a few pieces more. I told Sarah that she should give him a kiss and she leaned in and gave her opened mouth kiss! IT was so precious! I love my cute kids!
I am so glad that Dave's semester is finished!! It was a really taxing semester; with scheduling to the amount of homework to finding babysitters. I am so glad that it is done and of course Dave is leaping with joy. Now to wait for grades! This summer Dave just has to take one class on MWF, which is just wonderful with our working schedules. I can't believe that after the Fall semester Dave will be done with his Bachelors! I have watched him take every semester throughout his Bachelors and BOY has he grow! He is so disciplined these days, he stays up late to get his homework done so that he can either work the next day or be with the kids! I am so proud of you sweety and how much you have grown!

1 comment:

Julia said...

What a great backyard. Your sandbox is HUGE! Great job, Dave, for another hard semester under your belt. What a blessing that he's almost done!