Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Children's Museum

For Memorial Day we went to the Children's Museum! It was a blast! There is so much to do! It is well worth your money! This was Jonathan all time favorite! He could have spent the entire time here. He would collect the ball and then put them in this tubing that was a vacuum and bring them into another container. He was just fascinated by it. Sarah loved the balls and at one of the areas she enjoyed putting them into different tubes!
There is so many fun things. Down stairs they made it into a little town, where you could construct something, to ply house, to go grocery shopping, to farm, put gas in the car. There was a bird house area where it was for 3 and under, and there was a boat and a "birdhouse". Well, we were there we went to music in motion which was a lot of fun. We made tap shoes with pennies, and Jonathan thought it was great!

On top there was a Life Flight helicopter, Jonathan was in Heaven!

They have many outfits to play dress up with. In the bigger kids section they had a theater area where you could act out "Where the Wild thing Are".



The we went over to Grammy's and Papa's for a BBQ! Sarah loves to play with Kaitlynn.

I just love this picture, she is such a cutie!


What can I say! We love Watermelon!
It was a fun filled day!

3 comments:

Erica said...

I'm glad you guys liked the museum! Looks like you had a great time!!

Joshica said...

Shirlene-
I love your family! You are all so cute! I want to babysit your cute kids sometime. They are so cute! I have stories for you... (scott trying to talk to me) ha ha ha... I will hopefully see you soon! I hope you are doing good.
Jessica Norman

Emily Heizer Photography said...

Looks like you guys had a major ball!!!

I wanna snuggle Sarah!! lol