Saturday, May 23, 2009

Becoming such a little boy!

I have to tell this story because I thought it was so funny and I don't want to forget it! So last night we were at Grammy's and Papa's celebrating Grammy's Birthday! (Jonathan just loves Birthdays, and wanted to see Grammy all day!) Jonathan was sitting next to Papa at the dinner table, and Pap tooted and then Jonathan looks over and says "Poo poo"??? I told him no just a toot, say excuse me. Well, he gave me a look like it wasn't me. So then he precedes to puff his cheeks and his face gets all red, and then he lifts his bum cheek and toots! Then very politely he says excuse me! It made me laugh so hard because he is such a little boy! At least he has manners, right!!

1 comment:

Emily Heizer Photography said...

LOL I laughed so hard I cried!!!!!!! LOL

Tell his girlfriends that when he's in high school!!