Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Whats going on!

Our yummy turtles we made (I had to give them away fast cause I was eating way too many)!
Sweet Sarah

Just enjoying herself, clap clap

Jonathan has learned how to unzip his pjs!

Jonathan lovin' his new Nativity. We were trying to have him show us his nativity but he kept putting them right in front of his face!
I have been meaning to update, but it just has been so busy with Christmas and everything that goes along with it. Jonathan is such a cute boy! We got a nativity that he can ply with and he just loves it. We had a little family home evening to talk about the reason for Christmas and uses the Nativity and Jonathan was so intent and loved it. He loves to sit and play with it. Jonathan continues to love his sister, he is doing better with sharing with her and thinking of her first. Just this morning I gave him cracker and he first gave it to Sarah and then asked for another one for himself. Jonathan loves to sing and dance. On my blog there is a song about all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth. He always stops what he is doing when it comes on and starts to dance (I love his little dance I will have to see if I can record it) and then he also tries to say two front teeth and tries to whistle. Jonathan loves to be tickled and Monday when I was getting Sarah and Jonathan dressed, Jonathan just had his diaper on he kept raising his arm up. At first I didn't know what he was doing and then I realized he wanted me to tickle him.
Sarah bear is bundle of joy. She is become such a big girl. She is doing really well at eating table food, and actually prefers it! She moves around great, and crawls where ever she wants. She loves to go to Grammy and Papa's cause there are so many things to explore! Sarah makes cute noises that just make you smile and want to hold her. She loves to clap, and I love it when she does it! She love to pull herself up. Her knew thing is going straight for the Christmas tree when ever she can, and pulling off the ornaments and sucking off the frosting on them. I do have to put the children's gate up a lot.
Dave is finishing up the semester and has really done great. He really enjoys his education classes, and he loves to talk about what he has learned. He has a week left until he is completely done, and we both can't wait for him to have a little break so he can just work and not have to worry about school. This past Sunday I had to work, and Dave has gotten use to not having me round every 3 weeks. But this past Sunday Dave brought Sarah up to feed, and he as so excited and that he was only 5 minutes late and he had pretty good Sunday experience with the kids. It made me chuckle that he finally is confident after 10 months of doing it, well actually 7 months. Way to go sweety! Also, a few weeks ago Dave gave me the AOK with making homemade bread. I have been making bread for quite a few months now, but Dave finally said he loves my bread and that he was unsure at first cause he had some bad experience. However, now he says he just loves homemade bread! This of course makes me proud that I have my husbands approval, since I had mine along time ago. Well, we are going to see Santa again with Jonathan's school tonight. We have a lot of things planned that are coming up, so look for some fun posts!

No comments: