Saturday, December 6, 2008

Santa

I love this picture!
Don't you just love Sarah's face, she is just smackin' her lips, and Jonathan is just happy with his donut and I am just smilin'!
Sarah, Jonathan and Santa

Jonathan and Santa


Jonathan was done, by this time!


Cousins
(Jonathan didn't want me to leave his side)
Grammy and Papa, Papa is always so festive!

Cute Cousins with Grammy and Papa.
They enjoyed talking to each other!


You have to love Benny's smile, Jonathan with his donut, Cute Kaitlyn and Lydia.
Santa came to town! We went to my mom's work party and saw Santa. I really wasn't sure how Jonathan would do this year! When we got there, there was a blow up Santa and Jonathan wanted nothing to do with it! However, with the real Santa Jonathan did great! No real smiles, but he sat on his lap wonderfully. There was a few games that we played, and Jonathan loved doing fish and seeing the little fish. He was so intrigued that something came out of the hole. Jonathan was done by the time we were taking pictures. He was very content with his donut though. It was lots of fun!

4 comments:

Julia said...

I am glad Jonathan wasn't scared of Santa. Preston freaked out! You guys look great!

Amy said...

You all look fabulous. Looks like lots of fun.

Angie O said...

Those pictures turned out great!

Linda said...

I love all your pictures!