Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Eating dinner
Ready for Christmas morning

Chimes!
Jonathan really had fun.

Dressing up and preforming the Nativity. Jonathan was a shepherd- which it wasn't for very long. And Sarah was Baby Jesus- she did great the entire time (and longer).
Grammy telling a Christmas story!

Sarah in her red PJ's. Doesn't she look adorable!
Mommy and daughter

Merry Christmas 2008

Preparing for Santa

We had a fun Christmas Eve. I was all prepared to go to work at noon and then I was put on call. Awesome!!!! One the best presents. So I went and did errands and then went over my parents and helped out till dinner time. One of our traditions is have Mexican, it is wonderful. We had fun singing, playing chimes, acting out the Nativity and listening to Grammy tell stories. Then we got in our red PJ's! The kids were so cute! We put a cookie out for Santa sang another song and then off to bed, so Santa could come. I am excited to watch Jonathan and Sarah tomorrow mainly Jonathan. Just finishing up some dishes and then off to bed cause I am beat (while after my husband wraps my presents). This is one of the most wonderful times of year I must say!

No comments: