Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas time

Sarah's happy to be helping
Jonathan is helping Daddy with the lights
Stockings all hung!


Our Beautiful tree
I just haven't made time to post. I have been busy with work and getting Christmas up. I love this time of year! There is a wonderful spirit about this time of year. Sunday after we got back, we started putting Christmas up. Sarah and Jonathan enjoyed helping Daddy put the tree up and see all the decorations that we had. Jonathan helped Dave put the lights up. Dave tried to explain to Jonathan that it was really hard to go around the tree because of the strain that goes in to wall, but Jonathan wanted to follow Daddy and didn't care that it was harder. Jonathan feel like a big boy! Its really cute though every morning one of the first things Jonathan does is plug in the lights to the Christmas tree. Even though they don't need to be on Jonathan has put himself in charge of this job! I finished Sarah stocking with week; I have a wise Mom that said I should just make another one when I was making Jonathan's, since Jonathan's is coordinating with the next one. So I just had to put the top on and Sarah's name. I think they look so cute all hung! It so fun to listen to music and get presents wrapped. I made new ornaments with year and finished the final touches on Monday and getting them hung. However, we have had a few causalities, but our tree still looks cute! I am working hard on a Christmas song to play for Christmas, it is coming! Tomorrow we are going to see Santa because my mom has a work family Christmas party. It should be fun we will see, how Jonathan and Sarah fair this year!

2 comments:

Julia said...

I love your stockings. Great job! I love that little Jonathan makes sure the lights are always on.

Amy said...

Looks cute! It's always such an accomplishment when Christmas is hung and decorated.