Saturday, December 20, 2008

What else is going on...

In the last few posts I haven't put anything about Sarah cause she was either sleeping or we just didn't have any of her. As you can see from this picture Sarah is getting so big. This past week or so Sarah has learned how to wave it is so adorable! At first I wasn't she that she as doing it, but the more we say hi she is connecting that together. I also think that she is learning how to sign more. I have started early with Sarah and signing just a few words that I think are important when they are small, like more, eat, please, thank you, drink. She signs the word "more" like Jonathan. Sarah continues to have da da down, but just jabbers. What a cutie we have.
I was playing with Sarah and Jonathan. Throwing them up and twirling them.
Sarah wasn't sure she was just holding on her dear life.
Sarah just woke up way happy, just clapping!
Sarah and Jonathan playing around. Jonathan and Sarah are starting to play with the same things, which sometimes cause stress cause Jonathan is still learning how to share! But, a new development is that Jonathan loves Lego's now. I got them a long time ago waiting for him to want to play with them. Now he plays with them all the time. Which is so much fun, he makes lots of towers (and there is Lego's all over the house- yes I found on in the Christmas tree). Jonathan also loves Polar express, this is the only movie he will kind of sit through. He loves the train and the songs and of course SANTA!

Well, we have less then a week left tell Christmas and I am feeling less stress since we are done with the Christmas party. I had to get my house all together, which I have this amazing friend that came over on Thursday and we exchanged gifts and she helped me clean. She is the best, I love you Beth. I also had to make sure all the gifts were ready for Dave's side. And a side note- I went to the grocery store early on Friday before Dave had to go to work so I did have to take the kids and then I forgot a key ingredient to the dinner that night. So yes I had to go back with the kids. Oh well such as life! I am done making all my gifts I just have to wrap like crazy. I hope in the next few days I can get that done. I am also working on PJ's for Sarah that are red for Christmas eve night (one of our traditions). Now to the finishing touches of menu planning and wrapping and getting PJ's ready for Santa to come. It should be fun. Jonathan is going to open all the presents with our help (well esp Sarah's) on Christmas. I am still going to post Jonathan dancing to my two front teeth! Merry Christmas, if I don't post till then!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Making all your gifts?!! You are amazing! I should MAKE more gifts. I really need to learn to sew...
Merry Christmas!!

Gough Clan said...

Hey guys, Dave thanks for calling. I'm really such a bad friend because I never call, but I dislike calling people on the phone. (just ask charity)
It was fun reading up on your family. They are very cute. Dave, they both look just like you. Hopefully they both don't turn out like that. LOL, jk. Anyways we love you guys. I'll try and be better.
Dustin