Friday, December 5, 2008

Finishing off...

Sweet Sarah crawling around
Playing around on Kiresten's bed!
Getting ready for bed!
Jonathan loves babies, and he wanted to hold baby Jericho, he is giving him kiss!
On our way to church, in our Christmas clothes!
Proud mother!

We had a chance to go up to see Dave's Sister and family and Mom. We enjoyed our short time there. We enjoyed a nice dinner on Saturday, and they played Monopoly (which I heard took a little long but they had fun). Kiresten had fun seeing Jonathan, she just couldn't get enough of him. She was always by his side. We were able to met Jericho there new addition, and Jonathan was eager to hold him for a few seconds. There many kisses given to everyone. We went to church the next morning, we weren't able to find there ward. However, Dave and I both had good experiences with feeling the spirit. I was able to talk to Jonathan more about the reason we take the Saracment because he wasn't distracted by little kids, yes we went to a singles ward. There was a wonderful spirit there, and I heard something that I needed to hear when I was there. The kids traveled great, we left both times during there naps so they just slept most of the time!

2 comments:

Julia said...

I love your Christmas clothes, especially Sarah's little satin dress.

Linda said...

Everyone looks so festive! I have not seen you all dressed up together! You look great!