Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Almost there

Jonathan trying on his red PJ's' and watching Polar express. Which is the only movie that he can watch all the way through! He loves Santa, the train and all the singing!
I wanted to add this so I would remember how cute Jonathan was this December. Jonathan usually does a little dance with his arms, but he was too into the computer. He finally started to sing at the end, which of course I think is so cute.
Christmas is almost here and I got one of my presents early!! Which is the best one, I get to be with my family all day on Christmas (no work- I am so excited). I finished wrapping all the presents tonight. I just have to make pull apart in the morning (one of Dave's favorite things about Christmas), finish the final touches on Jonathan's PJ'S and pick up Sarah's Christmas pictures! And the house is already for Santa to come. Merry Christmas!


No comments: