Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow Day!

Cute boy!
Jonathan was getting cold- can't you tell by what he is licking!
Enjoying the first real snow!


Helping Daddy shovel, or I guess supervising!

The snow storms have finally come! It looks so pretty outside all white. I love how beautiful it look, however I don't like driving in it! So on Tuesday I had to work so Dave was at home with the kids. Dave put Sarah down for a nap and shoveled the walk and drive way with Jonathan on Thursday. I love all these pictures of Jonathan. Some are from Tuesday and some from Thursdays storm. Jonathan and Dave made some of a snowman but we never took any pictures of that!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow, that's alot of snow. I hope there isn't any snow storms when we are up there. I hate driving in the snow, too!