Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Two Weeks Old

Gordon is 2 weeks old! Time sure does fly!
He has been sleeping a good 4 hour spurts during the night. He continues to eat well. Sometimes to well- he has been throwing up once a day after random feedings. He is still trying to regulate himself with when to stop eating. I am still trying to adjust to having three, it has been a hard week! I am SO Grateful for my Dad being able to take Sarah and Jonathan so that I can take a nap. Which helps so much! Sarah and Jonathan love to help put a pacifier in his mouth when he cries or lay by him or sing to him! This past week Jonathan told me he wanted another baby like Kristi. I tried to understand what he was saying, and then he said he wanted Grace also! I told him that we would just enjoy Gordon for now!
Proud Sister!
Enjoying Daddy!




So cute all snuggled up! Thanks Emily for the cute blanket and hat to snuggle with!


Gordon had his first outing with his Aunts and Grammy to celebrate Leslie's Birthday!

Cute Baby Gordon!
He meet Grandma for the first time! He looks so cute there, I just love him!

No comments: