Wednesday, February 2, 2011

At the hospital and on our way home!

So the first night at the hospital I slept pretty good, but then around 4ish I woke up and my mother instinct kicked in and I wanted to feed and hold my little boy! I enjoyed feeding him and then we just cuddled and fell asleep together till the nurse came in to the room after shift change.

Then around mid morning the kids came up to met their new brother! They were super excited!
Craig and Liz came and visited later that afternoon! Kaitlyn was WAY excited about the idea of having anew cousin but not so much when she got there (thanks Liz for the pictures, I thought I took some with you guys!)

Giving Loves to there Brother! They did very good at that!
Sarah is such a great big sister already!

Brothers!
Grandma and Grandpa came around the time when the kids were there!
Grandma and Grandpa were trying to help us in choosing a name. Grandma was very set on Jimmer!!
Isn't that a cute smile!
Sarah couldn't get enough!

Our Handsome boy!
In love with our new son!
That night before we discharged Becky and Josh came all the way down to see us! It was very nice! Kiresten also thought that he was great too!
Then Daddy came to give loves to our baby boy! Dave was determined to have a name by the time we left the hospital! We prayed/discussed / and tried to listen to what was right for our little boy! We decided on Gordon James.
Getting ready to go home! Gordon is all changed and ready to go home in his new minivan!
Gordon wasn't the happiest about being in his car seat! Maybe because half of it was too girly for him!
In the van and ready to go!

4 comments:

Liz said...

I love all of the pictures of the kids together. Jonathan and Sarah clearly love their baby brother! :) I'm impressed you have gotten all of this blogging done! Good job keeping up!

Emily in Wonderland said...

So cute! I laughed out loud at the carseat picture! I have been waiting for that one! I hope you got one of him alone too, we will need that for the slideshow when he gets married! LOL

Linda said...

So great to get your feelings down now! What a tremendous blessing Gordon is!

Becky said...

We were very excited to be able to come and visit with you and Baby Gordon in the hospital. He is such a cute and sweet little boy! Kiersten has not stopped talking about babies since we came home.
Congratulations again! :)