Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sarah's new Haircut!

Sarah received her first haircut at the Salon on Saturday! I was trying to get her hair done before the baby came, but I figured that I was going to be late. So I thought Saturday would be great. Well, of course Gordon was already here, but my parents took her!
This was her before look! She wanted to wear Minnie that day! I also got her a tiara cause I knew she would be having a hard time! Well, she had me walk her to Papa's car, she was upset when I didn't get in the car with her!
But Papa promised her a ice cream if she was good!
Doesn't her hair look great! I love it!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Sarah's haircut is Way Cute!!

Emily in Wonderland said...

Oh it's so cute! She looks like he big cousin Lydia! lol And mommy! So cute I love it! She looks so grown up!

Linda said...

She does look grown up! She was a good girl and loved being pampered!