Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Gordon is a Month old!! Crazy to think!




Gordon is a month old! I can't believe it!
This past week seemed to be a hard one with me sick, which I even lost my voice, and Gordon getting sick from me and the other kids continue to have runny noses. It has made for a difficult week. Gordon struggled to sleep lying down with his nasal congestion and having to suction his noses very frequently! But he seems to be doing better and sleeping better, and I think that my voice is almost back. But now Dave seems to have what we have all gotten! No fun!
Gordon continues to sleep most of the time. He is doing better at not throwing up. He is now in 1 diapers and it just seemed over night that Dave and I thought that it was time to move him up! Gordon is getting use to the swing and love to be in the sling with me so that he is close. Gordon does so well with his baths, Dave and Gordon have quality time together! Jonathan and Sarah continue to go over to Papa's and random people in the ward to play with, we are very thankful for the help! Jonathan and Sarah continue to be get help with things around the house! The top picture is Jonathan and Sarah making sure that Gordon with be okay during the car ride and that he will have something to play with! I thought it was really funny and rather cute/thoughtful!

No comments: