Monday, August 3, 2009

Cute Kids!

Sarah has really started to play with the rocking horse frequently, which makes Jonathan want to ply with it frequently also! I thought this was cute, of them both trying to ride the horse!
This past week we went to, I think, our last activity with Jonathan's school! We went to the pool again; this time it was great! Sarah loved it and actually became a little dare devil in the water! She walked tons and every time she fell in the water she would laugh!

Jonathan loved it also! Jonathan played in this one area that sprayed water and dumped water. He also loved to float on his back, it was very enjoyable!
Since it is nearing the end of the summer, I am excited for next summer of going to the pool since they both enjoy it!
This is just very cute of Sarah, I love it! It brings a quick smile to my face!


No comments: