Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday! Dave's Birthday was last Wednesday, and we opened presents and had ice cream cake. Dave is such a good husband he worked on his Birthday, so we ended up celebrating on Saturday!
Jonathan just loves Birthdays! And he loved doing heavy heavy hang over!

Blowing the candles out, Jonathan was helping on the other side!

Sarah enjoying her fork more then cake!
So on Saturday we got a babysitter (which we LOVED and will be using her again). We went to Tucano's for dinner, since it was Dave's Birthday we had a buy one get one free! We have been there once before! It was wonderful! I loved the pineapple and Dave I think liked the Filet Mignon (which I thought was great too). I think that we will be going back for future Birthdays!
I tried Susi for the first time and I will have to past in the future, but I can say that I tried it!
We had the green up the entire time, the service was great!
They sang to Dave and he really got into it! It was way cute!
Then we went to Harry Potter, it was very enjoyable for me and Dave had some critics. But overall it was a good movie to go see. However the price of movies is out of control (this is why we only go once or twice a year and just wait for red box for the dollar movie. Yes I have been called cheap but I like to think of myself as wise)! Happy Birthday Sweetie! I love you!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Sounds like fun! I'm here with you. Movies are way too much, we only go to the important ones: Harry Potter, Narnia... Other than that I love Redbox as well.

Becky said...

lol... not cheap, frugal! ;) We use Redbox too... if you register on their website they send you a free code every now and again. Nice huh? I'm glad you all enjoyed yourselves on your date, and again, Happy Birthday David! We love and miss you both!