Thursday, August 20, 2009

Annual Sisters Weekend!

This past weekend we had our annual Sister weekend! We headed up to Bear Lake on Thursday and had our wonderful husband take care of our kids! Prior to leaving to went over to Cafe Rio for lunch with all the families that dropped us off! We love Cafe Rio, so both Dave and I were happy about that! Then we went over to Roberts to pick up some craft paper we liked for our journals! It was so nice to caught up in the car and talk about everything and anything. It was nice not to interrupted by our little ones!
We enjoyed doing our craft cause we knew that we won't have time at home to do it! Some made them for there kids and others for themselves. It was relaxing for some, but for me I seem to stress out wanting it to be perfect! Oh well, I think it turned out cute!
We enjoyed talking!
Sisters!
The weather was so nice, it was a little winding (nothing like June)!


My finished products!
Joseph was so sweet and did so good!
Sweet Boy!

On Saturday we went into town and enjoyed some wonderful pizza and traditional Raspberry shakes! We enjoyed getting away, but I was ready to come back to be with my family. We missed a few, hopefully next year we will be all together!
Thanks everyone for the fun weekend!

4 comments:

Linda said...

It was fun!!!

Amy said...

What a fun time with your sisters and mom. Love the raspberry shakes too!

Marcie Kump said...

Looks so relaxing. Jeff says we'll make sure I get to come next year, I know it's not the same without me. LOL!

Our Family said...

It really is not! We did miss you!