Monday, August 31, 2009

My Sarah

Cute Sarah!


Just a few cute pictures of Sarah! She is my little toddler, she toddles everywhere now! No crawling for Sarah! She just wants to be big and independent like her brother. She wants to walk in the parking lot to go into stores and also without holding hands- giving me the attitude of I am big enough I can do it myself! I can't say I know where she gets that from :) Yesterday for Breakfast I gave her some cereal with milk in it and she did great! She just ate it, without dumping it everywhere! She did great with the spoon! Sarah is doing really well at me telling her a simple direction and doing it. One of the things that I love is that for naps or bed time I will say "Sarah its bedtime, go to your crib" and she will walk all the way to the crib and put her hands up on the bars. But the moment I pick her up she will start to cry! Sarah is great at giving little tantrums every time she doesn't get what she wants, so we are working on time outs trying to see if we can stop this super fast! We also are trying to work on not screaming out at church, so we are working on that in FHE which is a big chore. Thankfully Jonathan is doing great at church and can get all the way through the sacrament part with out toys and food and will sit semi quiet.
This above picture is Sarah ready for church! I found these bows that matched this dress at a garage sale and I was thrilled that they matched! I have been waiting till Sarah walked to wear this dress, so yesterday was the day! I thought she was the cutest girl at church! I am going to get her 18 month pictures in this, but she got a bug bit on her cheek yesterday once that is healed then we will go!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love the dress but the yellow outfit with leggings are cute too! :)