Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happening

I know that it seems soon to be pulling out Halloween. But, last year when I started in September thinking about it. It was just crazy busy and I told myself to start to think about it at the end of August! Well, I pulled out our costume box. They just love wearing the tiger. Jonathan will wear it a few times a day, I think it is way cute. Sarah just laughed and loved the face of the tiger. Don't be surprised if you see Sarah in something very similar as last year!
Jonathan is holding is Halloween bag, and he gets it this year. Last year he didn't understand the concept of trick or treat. He will ask me randomly if I have candy, hoping that he gets some. I just keep telling him you have to wait for Halloween. When we went over to Papa's tonight and he brought his bag, and he told Papa about getting candy when he goes trick or treating (in his fast excited talk).
We went to the Children's museum on Friday. It was been awhile and I wanted to do something fun. We went with a friend of mine, and we enjoyed going with someone! It was a total different experience cause Sarah can WALK! Which she loves! She loves to go where she wants! Sarah enjoyed learning how to put the ball in this contraption!

Having fun!
There cute baby!
Enjoying a ride!
Jonathan enjoyed the farm this time, from the chickens to picking the vegetables in the garden!
We enjoyed lunch on the top with the helicopter! Marshall LOVED the helicopter, Jonathan likes to just look at it more then anything! He gets scared of the noise the helicopter makes!

Enjoying watching a worker build something!

Enjoying herself! Doesn't she look so big these days!
I had my surgery that night. It was a little traumatic, I know next time I need iv sedation instead of just local. I have had bad experiences with dentists; he explained everything he was doing and then he started to shave a little of my tooth away. Then the tears started to come and I got very anxious. The periodontist had to stop telling me what he was doing and they turned up the music loud! I am doing pretty good. I found that I do better off the percocet cause it makes me too loopy and tired! It is hard to eat, but I am managing. I eat a lot of tomatoes!
Dave started student teaching this past week. He starts to teach tomorrow, he has a full load! He is anxious to just be a teacher of his own class. I tell him it will happen soon enough! It is a new adjustment for him to wake up real early- but I am sure he will adjust to it!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Sarah's hair is getting long in the back!

Amy said...

That museum looks like lots of fun...we have one similar that I have been meaning to try out. And Sarah definitely looks so big walking.

Jess said...

Cute pics. Thank you so much for inviting me. Marshall had a blast. We need to get together again soon.

Gough Clan said...

Your kids are getting so big. They are both soooooo cute.
I am glad I am not the only one thinking about Halloween already.
I have had fall decorations up for a few weeks. I love this time of year and Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. Can't wait.