Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sweet!

This morning after I got Jonathan dressed he went outside to play, and then I got Sarah dressed. Then I hear Jonathan calling for Sarah and I came to see what he wanted? He had picked ll these dandelions and he said "These for Sarah". I thought it was so sweet, Jonathan is such a good big brother! Jonathan got an eval with the early education program today, he did very well and probably won't make it into preschool, which has it's pros and cons. It surprises me how much he knows!

Enjoying being with each other!
This morning when I got Sarah up. She was as happy as can be. She likes to say hi and wave t anything and everything. So she pointed to the picture of Jesus on the wall and started to wave and say hi and then giggle. It was so cute. Sarah is doing better and better at folding her arms for prayer. What a sweet girl!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Can he teach Drew how to be nice to sisters???? Drew loves to beat Kylee up and I have no idea what to do to help him not be a bully!!