Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Little Toddler

About a week in half ago Sarah Started to be able to walk with things and it was just so adorable! She loves to find my goggles and but them around her neck! She just makes me laugh!
Look at that smile!
Sarah just loves to put hats on!
Jonathan always wants to be where the action is! Sarah is so tolerant of it!
I think this is such a cute picture of Sarah getting ready to go camping with Daddy!
Sarah is growing up so fast she is becoming my little toddler and not a baby anymore! This video below is right before I left for sisters weekend, and Sarah was still about 50 % walking and 50% crawling, still using her arms for balance but less! Well, when I came back she is walking about 90% and on uneven ground- she is able to go where she wants! I know Sarah just loves it! It our course has it pros and cons for me! But, she sure has a mind of her own! But I am happy to report that Sarah is finally walking at 18 months, way to go Sarah! Last week was her official day to go into nursery! She is my cute little girl (not a baby anymore)! She is getting about 2-3 more tooth to fill in those holes when she smiles, and she is having no problems with it! I love you my Sarah Bear!


1 comment:

Sarah Keith said...

She is so cute and walking so good! Asher is getting there, too!