Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring is coming.....

Can you see the worm
Jonathan watching the birdie, and you can see that Jonathan is way into band aids!

He loves his bag!

So this is what I found when I came into get Sarah up from her nap!
And this is the happy girl!
Then we went and got brother up! And Sarah wanted to get in and play! They were laughing and having a lot of fun!
Sarah has just started to push chairs, this is a good start!
Trying on Momma's sunglasses! Look at that cute face!
Jonathan absolutely loves cars or "Show" as he calls it. As of late, he always wants to wear this shirt to bed! Good thing I got another cars shirt from a garage sale for a quarter, so we can switch off. Tonight he has a cars shirt under his pjs! Its such a cute phase! Oh and the sandals I was in the process of getting them packed away and Jonathan found them when he woke up and tried them on! He cracks me up!
This past weekend was great! I didn't have to work so it was great to be able to really listen to Conference. I felt so uplifted, and a made a resolve to be a little better and straighten my testimony that much more. There were many great talks. I loved listen to President Thomas S Monson, our prophet, his words were so strong and powerful! I love how he is able to bring in a principle with a powerful story.
I have been craving homemade Cinnamon rolls for awhile now. I finally thought that conference would be a great time to make them! While I was finishing them up. Dave spoted this bird outside pulled worm out of the ground it as really cool to watch! Although when Jonathan come over the bird left. You can tell Spring is coming!
Jonathan continues to love going to school! He is in the bigger class and I believe is doing great! He made this bunny bag on Monday. He was so proud of it. However, he just wanted to look at it. I couldn't get a good picture him looking at me. Jonathan is growing up little by little. At night we prayer together as a family and I usually ask Jonathan who does he want to pray Mommy or Daddy (sometime I ask him but he says no); but last night. He said "Onathan"; so I helped him prayer. I start the beginning of the prayer and then he says one word things that he wants to pray about. It was really fun to watch him move to this point. Another funny story is on Saturday night he had Grammy's chili, which he loved. The next day his diaper was full of beans. I told him Jonathan it looks like beans, so then on Monday he had a poop diaper and I was changing him, he pointed and said beans. It just made me laugh. Jonathan can't get enough of Papa's house. He needs to either talk to him or see him daily. Yesterday, I practiced in the afternoon. So Jonathan helped Papa with painting. He was very proud of himself, cause when Jonathan was talking to Daddy on the phone. He told him about it and I could tell by his face he felt very big during that!
Sarah is starting to get stronger on her legs everyday! I love it, she loves to hold both of my hands and walk. Her balance isn't there for just one hand yet. She is great at signing please. If I really want to know what she wants if I just add please to it, she will sign please if she wants what I am talking about! Sarah just loves to play with Jonathan, and just laugh!
So I was waiting to post some other pictures from my parents camera, but it just hasn't happened. So I will post them later. I have two other post to add already with Easter coming and all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a joy seeing the spring coming. We did bird books for the kids and flowers. Have dave tell the kids about them.You are a great mom and dad. Its fun seeing your kids growing and learning things. Yummy rolls. My favorite. Conference was great. Miss you all this helps me keep up with you all Thanks for the blog. Mom, grandmother, Rosemary