Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Easter Bunny

The Easter Bunny came
Coming out to find a surprise!
That's cool- that is what Jonathan said a few times! It made me smile!
Enjoying the candy- that is all he had for breakfast!
Excited!
Finding Treasures!
Enjoying her cookies, Sarah was just waking up!
Look at that cute little face!
Jonathan loved his bucket, he carried it all over (picture isn't I am aware)!
At our house we invite the Easter Bunny to come early, so that on Easter we can remember Christ and the reason for Easter! So the bunny came on Friday morning!

4 comments:

Dustin and Nicki said...

what I want to know is why on earth is is wearing an EFY keychain!?

Our Family said...

Yes that is a funny thing- I was cleaning out something and was going to get rid of it! But Jonathan just loves to wear it around his neck- so we have kept it until he is done with it then it will go to DI! He is a funny boy!

Jess said...

I can't believe how old Sarah looks. I haven't seen you guys in too long. I totally get the only eating candy for breakfast. Ben has to remind me that only eating candy for breakfast for one day is okay, I'm not a bad mommy. (I tried to get him to eat a banana, anything, to go with it, but it didn't work.)

Erin said...

Hey Shirline! What a gorgeous smile you have and a beautiful family. Your quote from Sister Hinckley made my day. Glad you found me.