Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter egg hunt with Jonathan's skool

This is the bag that they colored! (Sarah also colored a bag too!)
Hunting for eggs!
Enjoying some candy!
I love this one of Jonathan!

Showing off his candy!
Jonathan's school or "skool" as Jonathan calls it had a little Easter hunt today. Because of the weather they had it inside and Dave said that it turned pretty well. Jonathan had a blast, and he learned to art of picking up Easter eggs. He really enjoyed the candy! He also loved the Easter bunny. Sarah enjoyed being held by Daddy, but wasn't sure about the Easter bunny- however no crying! (I had to work, but when I asked Jonathan about it I could tell he enjoyed it!)

3 comments:

Emily Heizer Photography said...

You are doing so great at updating your blog, you should get a gold star!!! Or 10!!!

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

Girl your kids are so stinken Cute!!! love the pics. We need to talk I now work at the Utah valley down in cvicu on thrus and fridays nights so come and visit me if you ever work those nights. love ya

Unknown said...

Oh Jonathan and sarah are so cute and yes daddy is handsome too. This is so fun. Seeing my grandchildren growing and experiencing fun things. This is great Shirlene. Thanks. Love you lots. Rosemary