Saturday, April 18, 2009

Our sweet Sarah


Sarah is growing up before my eyes! She is learning so many things all the time. I thought we got past Sarah hating to get into her car seat, but we haven't she still hates it. But once we all get in we start to sing, Sarah loves Poky Bear (Jonathan loved that song at her age too). She loves so the actions such as patting herself. It is so cute to watch. She also has picked up patting and then putting her arms up to her head for blast off when Jonathan is doing it. Sarah loves very good at looking at books herself, but not being read to. So she gets read to in the tub because she can't crawl away! So enjoys building blocks, but mostly just chewing on them. I am continuing to work with Sarah on her signing. She is very good at saying please and has signed more once. Most of the time she just points at what she wants, but I try to make her sign what she wants or at least I sign to her. So we don't get frustrated I try to make sure I know what she wants, I will say do you want this then say please and she does it a good amount of the time! Sarah is doing better over all at eating and drinking. She has her days but she is improving! I am down to two feedings and she did so well, this past time (she was only cranky for about two days) I think that I will take another feeding off at night this next week! I did miss seeing them at work!!!! Sarah continues to be very social and loves to wave and smile at whom ever! She is a happy girl! Sarah LOVES to play with Jonathan. I know that she wants to be running around with him outside but she hasn't figured out how to do that yet! Sarah is a little squirmier these days; so changing diapers and doing her hair is a real trick! So LOVES to get her hands on anything that she knows she isn't supposed to have (which of course we are working on- which is a process).

2 comments:

Liz said...

Kaitlyn is the same with wanting anything and everything she is not supposed to have and then she throws a tantrum if she doesn't get it. We are working on that one too!

Shelly Beth said...

She is growing so much! I have never heard of that song before. You should make of video of singing it with the kids and post it so I can learn the song, too!