Saturday, April 18, 2009

Determined



When Jonathan puts his mind to something he accomplishes it! He was at Papa's and Grammy's and he saw some eggs so he decided that he wanted to eat so he started to chip away at it little by little! Jonathan is becoming more independent each day, which I know makes him happy! He loves to pray; when ever I say a prayer Jonathan buts in Lacey, Luke, Papa, Abby, Ben, Bethy (it really is Effy). I am working with Jonathan on how to open the prayer. I think it is really funny, that every time Jonathan prays the first thing or person is Lacey. He always wants to see her, but when he does he gets really excited and yells her name and might give her a hug and then he is on his way. However, who is his pal is Abby he loves to play with her. Jonathan is starting to try to put on his own clothes, which I of course have to help a lot of it is a start. I am proud of him because he took the initiative on it. Jonathan loves to have a character on his shirt, which I am not a fan of. So most of the time he wears those kind of things to bed. Hence always asking for "show" and pointing to his shirt at bed time! Jonathan loves Little Einstein and loves to do the pat pat pat blast off and so the actions and everything. Its very cute! Jonathan loves to try to help me with whatever I'm doing if it is cooking to cleaning to planting. Jonathan loves to sing the clean up song when it is time to clean up. One of his favorite books at this time is a easy read that doesn't have many pictures it is varies short stories about a little bear. Jonathan just loves it and it has very cute stories. We have just started to go to story time at the library and Jonathan is very good at sitting and listening. Jonathan LOVES school. This past week was spring break so he didn't have class. However, I had to bring in a paper and Jonathan had a fit when he realized that we weren't staying for class. Jonathan loves his sister, and they love to play and laugh together!

1 comment:

Jessica Munk said...

Zac is the same way. He loves characters on his shirts and I don't like them either. My mom will buy them for him. So luckily it has been a while and I will buy shirts with trucks or airplanes, but not characters. So we dont have to deal wtih that anymore :)