Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Our Sarah Bear

Our Beautiful Sarah! Look at her Rosy cheek!
I loved this one of Sarah (even though it is kind of blurry). She is such a happy girl!


This is a normal picture of how Sarah looks when she is done with a meal. Remnants of food on her that she missed from her mouth, and her feet pulled up in the middle! Sarah is doing great at eating, how ever she isn't ready to let go of her Mommy (nursing). Which is fine with me I enjoy that time with her. She loves to just hold onto my hair while she is eating, and if I have my hair pulled back she keeps try to find my hair the entire feeding.

This is at Grammy's and Papas this past Sunday! I had to put Sarah down for a minute, so I put her on the bar stool (my mom was making sure she didn't fall). But she was in heaven she thought she was so big, just smiling! Saying look at me! I can't believe this next week Sarah will be 1 year old! It went so fast!

3 comments:

Shelly Beth said...

Wow, one year already!? Time has seemed to fly by! Have fun celebrating.

Emily in Wonderland said...

She's so, so, SO CUTE! I always just want to bite her chubby cheeks! I am so sad she is growing up, she is getting too tall and thin!!! lol

Julia said...

Sarah eyes are such piecing blue. They are gorgeous!