Saturday, January 3, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa come to visit

Jodie was enjoying her lotion that she just got, while she posed for the picture!
Jonathan wanted to sit on the stole and pose with Grandpa!
An early Birthday present. It was a food scale, I have been wanting it. I was way excited!
Jonathan enjoyed holding there hands!

Jonathan had his first peanut with a shell. It kept him entertained for a long time cause he wanted to attempt to take off the shell himself!

Sarah enjoyed playing with Grandpa at the restaurant!

Sarah looked so cute, when we got home.
Dave's parents came into town and stayed with us for less then a day, but we enjoyed there short visit! We talked, ran errands, opened presents, and went out to lunch. We enjoy when they come to see us since it isn't that often. That night after they left, Dave and I went on a date. We went to ice cream and a movie. We went to see Forever Strong, it is in the dollar theater now, it was so good. I haven't seen a movie that I have really liken in a long time. I think we might buy it!

No comments: