Friday, January 16, 2009

My Birthday!

Love from my Sweety!
What a treat, breakfast in bed with my kids!
(There just wasn't a great picture of me first thing in the morning!)

Jonathan enjoying Breakfast!

Sarah enjoying some of Mommy's Breakfast!

Trying on my new clothes!
Don't we look gorgeous!



The girls at Mimi's

Sarah and Great Great Grandma

Jonathan giving Lavette a kiss!

Sarah just drummin' her lips with her hands!


Sarah (11 months old), Jonathan (2 years)and Mommy

Blowing out the candles!

My Birthday was lots of fun! I can't believe that I am 28 years old! I still don't feel 28 years old, I feel 25 years old. I never think about how old I am till it is my birthday. I remember as a kid your Birthdays just seemed magical, no it seems like another day! However with that I had a really fun day (it was over two days since my Birthday fell on Sundays). Saturday started with a early rise with Dave and my kids bringing me breakfast in bed. It was a great surprise, I absolutely loved it! Then we got ready a little and I opened my presents (so that I could wear some clothes that I got). Dave went to work, and I got a babysitter so that I could go out with one of my sisters and my mom. We went and had our make up done. It was so much fun! We all loved it and want to do it again! Then we went to lunch at Mimi's, which they sang Happy Birthday and gave me a piece of pie. (I forgot to post, but when we got home Jonathan had the rest and he was in Heaven!!) It was lots of fun to hung and enjoy ourselves! Then that night Dave and I went out to dinner, but Dave surprised me with beautiful Roses. I love it! Then we went to Chinese and enjoyed our time together! Thanks so much Beth for babysitting, if I could find a babysitter like Beth that is a teen I would be in heaven! On Sunday we went to Church and that night we had Mu shy chicken, I haven't had it in so long it was great! Thanks mom for making what I wanted! That was always a fun tradition growing up, my mom always made what ever dinner we wanted!! We enjoyed being with Grammy and Papa, Grandpa and Grandma, and Great Grandma. Then we played some games! It was really fun and an enjoyable weekend, and I didn't have to work, it was wonderful! (There is a lot of pictures, but there was so many to pick from and I did so much- just enjoy!)

5 comments:

Linda said...

Wonderful to be loved on your birthday! I love you!

the DeCampos Family said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a good birthday! To me you still seem like your 15!!!

Buell Fam said...

Happy Birthday!! I am glad that you had a great weekend.

Julia said...

Happy Birthday Shirlene. What a great day! I love going out with the girls.

Shelly Beth said...

How fun! Where did you guys go to get makeovers? How much was it? That sounds like so much fun, I would love to do it for my birthday sometime. You guys look great! Glad you had a happy birthday.