Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Organizing




Just a cute picture of Jonathan- he just loves shoes!
He is wearing mine!

So I have a routine once we put the kids down, and that is cleaning the front living space in our house. We basically are always in the family room dining area and kitchen. So if these are clean when I go to bed I am so happy in the morning (I hate waking up to a messy house- just means that I have to clean it up then). Well, we have no toy room (which I hope in our next house we do) so we put it n the corner of the family room. Well, I have containers and spots for things, but it just doesn't really work for me. It seemed to always be messy and I was the only one that knew where everything goes. So at Target they had an organizer that I thought would be a good idea for our family room and it would help keep things more organized and I would not go so crazy with such a mess. I also got drawers to organize Jonathan's clothes lie I did Sarah. That project is still in the process. It makes me feel so much better when things are organized. And with my handy dandy label maker, I can make sure I am not the only one that knows where things go. Thus far it is working and it looks so much better!

3 comments:

Linda said...

It feels so good to have a home that is organized!--Somehow that is not mine right now! :)

Becky said...

Wow Shirlene... I'm jealous! I wish I could have everything organized neatly in my house, but I think instead I have an organized mess. What you've done looks really good, like in a magazine or something!

Judy Lamont Stock said...

Yeah, and five minutes later it's back to square 1! I hope you can keep it that way... ;)