Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The happenings in our life

Dave has been really busy with school this semester; he is taking 17 credits and there is a lot of busy work. But the end is in site and I am counting down the months! But I always love Wednesdays cause he comes home from school at 5 pm and doesn't work. So we get to eat dinner as a family and he helps me with putting the kids down. It is wonderful. I love you sweety! I of course think that this is an adorable picture!
Loretta made this and then put it as her picture on facebook; and I have been craving it ever since. So I made the different piece and Dave assembled it for dinner at my parents on Sunday since I had to work. It was great (I don't think that is looks as good as Loretta's but it still was good!)

I was trying to take a picture of all three of us, this was the best one. Which isn't that great but that is okay!Sarah is in the background hiding.

I haven't blogged in awhile and I feel so far behind. I don't know what I have been really up to. Just seems like I am trying to always get caught up on spring cleaning and organizing plus the normal cleaning; and the everyday things such as working, being a mother, practicing the piano and whatever seems to come my way.
I am getting really close to finishing a birthday banner that I am making for birthdays. They can be purchased upwards to 40 dollars on etsy. I figure I can perfect them for a lot cheaper. I will post it when I 'm done!
Kristi's birthday was this last week and we enjoyed lunch at a Chinese place, it was really fun to caught up with my sisters and Mom. We were the only ones in the restaurant; which made it even nicer.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yumm dessert. What is it? We love Chucky Cheese. I just wish the pizza tasted better for how much it costs!

Farr Family said...

I love your hair!! I haven't blogged in forever so I might be late but I don't remember it being short. You look very beautiful!! Isn't life so busy sometimes? Hopefully it will slow down soon for you!