Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Little Things

It's the little things in life that you appreciate! I hate putting Sarah in her car seat! She just squirms and tries to get herself out of the car seat for a good minute; she just hates being tried down. I thought that being in an upright car seat she would do better. But it didn't change anything. HOWEVER, this past week things have changes. Sarah has realized that being in a car seat is part of life she just goes in happily! I just love it! And on top of that she also has realized after a long long time that quiet time is till 3 and she has started to play in her crib. This also is Heaven! Plus last night we went to the temple and we got a babysitter that is a newer babysitter and she said that since we went to the temple she would baby as a free service as I was paying her. It was a pleasant gift to us! It's the little things that make me happy!

No comments: