Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Life

So Dave and I just love taking sweet pictures when our kids our sleeping!
So on Monday I went to my first Spin class it was awesome. I am excited to be going to those on a regular basis. One of the awesome facts is that you can burn up to 600-900 calories in one spin class. Who wouldn't love that? There were people that were just dieing in the class, and one girl almost threw up. I was fine, I thought that I could have even been pushed even more. I think that having a rode bike and being use to that helped a lot. I am going to a regular class tonight, so we will see how that goes. I want to do a tri this summer, I figure if I put it on the blog it will happen! I am excited to get back into it, with having kids and trying to get back in shape I just haven't done it for a good 2-3 yrs!
On another not I was very disappointed with the outcome of the bachelor, and with that I am not going to be watching the next one. Which I of course stated before I knew who the next person was. I loved Jillian, but i feel that the show does not support my morals and values so I shouldn't watch it any more. This may sound silly, but this is really hard for me to not watch anymore. Wish me luck!!!
Oh and just a thought, do you think that Sarah may have a BM during her nap on purpose so she doesn't have to sleep? I am serious!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Good for you Shirlene! What is the "regular class"? Is it a bike class too? Good luck on the not watching Bachelor! I know you can do it! :)

Shelly Beth said...

Drew and I stopped watching American Idol because we are always disappointed with the results. Good luck without watching the Bachelor! Isabelle almost always has a BM during naptime. Usually it is at the very beginning of nap, so I change her and then she will go to sleep. I don't know, but that is just the time of day Isabelle chooses to go I guess....