Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday!








(Sorry it was recorded the wrong way!)


This morning Jonathan decided to get my heels out of the closet and walk through the house with them! I think it was very cute! So today during sacrament we had a few misshapes. When the bread was being passed I told Jonathan to take one and he took a handful and sat down very delighted to get bread. Then during the water portion of the sacrament Dave tried to pass the water without Sarah touching it and Sarah got it and got water all over Dave's pants. But besides that it was a very successful sacrament. We didn't have to take either one of them out, which is great! After church we came home and I put Sarah down, and Jonathan ate something. Then after he was done he said "Mom nap", and he went right down! I loved it!

2 comments:

Sarah Keith said...

Gotta love the new daily adventures with kids!

Kerri said...

Shirlene, I finally found your blog through Facebook. Your kids are darling, and of course I love the red hair. I'm a little partial to redheads :).