Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The banner

So I had to include this cute picture of Jonathan sleeping. These are the two things that he has to fall asleep with these days. I just love that he tucks his blue bear under his arm!
So there a few of you that wanted to see how it turned out! So here it is! I am going to try a different pattern. There is a lady in our stake that sales them on etsy, and that one looks cute too! I will let you know when that happens!
Just a little update! So today was a HARD day! Sarah has just not been doing good (being her hppy self, and it is really hard on me). Tonight I had Dave give her a blessing. I think that she is having a hard time transitioning off nursing. Which makes it 10xs harder. But after the blessing she all of the sudden became her happy self. We are down to only 3 feedings and I know it is even going to get tougher when we drop the noon feeding for me and Sarah. I am really struggling with the fact that I won't get to see my little family at work during my lunch break. But, I know that its for the best especially if we can get past this point and help Sarah realize that real food fills her up! I also went to a spin class this morning and I used my road bike shoes and oh did it make a difference! I am really enjoying the hard workout (if you can't tell)!

3 comments:

Julia said...

Weaning is hard! I am sorry that it hasn't been smooth. Preston was MUCH harder than Addie, and I felt so bad for a few day. But guess what, he got used to it quick and now he LOVES food of all kinds.

Shelly Beth said...

What a cute banner! I would love to get the instructions for it. I first saw the idea for Birthday Banners on my friend's website here http://kinzieskreations.blogspot.com/2009/03/sunday-sundries-birthday.html
They are so cute! I just might have to make one.
Sorry to hear about the difficulties in weaning. I hope it just keeps getting better. Good luck!

the DeCampos Family said...

That is such a cute banner! You guys are all so talented!