Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sarah Bear!

This is Sarah's first time having her first ponytail! I think that she looks so cute (minus her poor eye; just give a guess what happen. Yep, Jonathan is the culprit)
Just lovin' it!

Sweet Sarah


Sarah's first time going to Chucky Cheeses. Sarah really enjoyed herself.

Sarah was ready to go by this time!
Sarah is starting to become our little girl. I mean little because we went to the doctors last week and Sarah is in the 20 percentile for weight and 9 percentile for height. The doctor told me that I should go on a little vacation with out Sarah. Meaning that I need to wean her. The day before at work I just all of the sudden decided that I was going to stop pumping. So it was good time for both. I have weaned Sarah down to three feeding a day, which she seems to be doing fine. I am having a hard time thinking that soon I will not be seeing my family at lunch during work. AND that makes work so much HARDER! But I will make it through just like I did with Jonathan. I can till that Sarah is doing lot better already in eating real food. She isn't depending on me. I am hoping her weight will increase. I think the hardest feeding to stop will be the morning feeding. But it is good that I work weekend periodically so that it will help the transition.
Sarah is starting to walk with a walker of some sort. This video below is her first attempt, she decided to do it all by herself. And then on Monday at Jonathan's school we played in there play room and Sarah was walking with a car. Her stance was even better then before! This is so fun to watch. (I don't know if I am ready for her to walk, and have two kids in two different spots; but then in another breath it will be nice not to have to carry her all the time.) She is so proud of herself!

Sarah loves to pull things out of drawers and she loves to push buttons. She has just learned how to turn off a light switch, but not sure how to turn it on. She loves to play with Jonathan. It is like music to my ears when they play and laugh together. I love it! Sarah and Jonathan are wrestling again, but Sarah would rather have Jonathan run after her while she crawls and then have him tackle her. But I have to watch closely cause Jonathan like to hold on a little to long her Sarah. Spring is upon us and Jonathan and the cousins are outside, and I can tell Sarah longs to be out there. But, this might help her start walking sooner we will see.

No comments: