Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our little mover

Sarah is just our little mover these days! She is not just content laying on the changing table and holding something in her hands she wants to see what going on! So within seconds of her put on the changing table she looks like the picture below. So since I can' put her on the changing table and get things ready anymore. I put her on the ground, and she was just lovin' crawling around nakey everywhere! It just made me laugh, she just loves the freedom she has! Sarah's personality is coming more out, she is so happy! I just love it, she loves to smile and laugh; and I have found her tickle spots. Her laugh is so contagious; it is so much fun! Sarah can now go from sitting to lying to sitting (which she has been able to do for awhile). Sarah is Mommy's little jewel!
Our cute girl

Jonathan just loves his Daddy! It so nice that on days that I work, Dave (most of the time) can be home with the kids. Jonathan loves it!!!! This is a new found love of Jonathan's!


I had to put some cute random pictures of Jonathan. So the past few days have been really warm, and we are usually very strict about Jonathan wearing a jacket and shoes when he goes outside (usually he has his pants on). So after his nap this week he wanted to go outside, so he brought me his shoes so I could put them on him! I think he looks so cute here with his shoes and his shirt and no pants with those cute skinny legs- how can you not love this boy!! Side note- Jonathan is starting to speak so well these days. I will say a word and he will usually try to say it, if he feels like he can't then he just giggles. He is coming!

He loves his bear! Jonathan is sleeping good with out his pacifier, which we re so excited about breaking him of it. He does ask for it randomly!
So a really sad thing happen, our camera broke. Yes, I dropped it!! We have been needing one, but now we have to get one. It was four years old, and only 4 mega pixels. So we are on the market for a good camera less then 300 dollars. If anyone has some suggestions that would be great. So the camera broke right before trick or treating, so I have to get some pictures from my parents so we will have to wait for there cute costumes!!

No comments: