Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Getting it!

We are finally getting somewhere, with Sarah that is! Around 7 months or so, Sarah decided that she didn't want a bottle she only wanted me. So that meant on days that I worked she only would get feed three times and she was fine with that (yes by the time I get home from work she is sooo ready to see me). So we started trying to get her to drink from sippy no success then to a cup same result, then back to a sippy and now back to a cup! This week she is finally getting it. She has been drinking from the cup when she wants a few little drinks after eating table food! It is great cause I could tell that she was getting a little dehydrated on the days that I was at work. So I wanted to share our little triumph! Oh and by the way Sarah is almost caught her brother on weight she is 19.2 and Jonathan is 20 lbs! Keep working Sarah your almost there!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Glad the cup is working. You will be happy she went straight to the cup.

Julia said...

That's fabulous! What a little smartie to be able to drink from a cup so early. What a relief!