Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our cutie




Sarah is not a little baby anymore. She is all over the place, she is very efficient in her crawling. Sarah pulls her self up quiet frequently, so we finally put her crib down to the last setting! Sarah now has 5 teeth! Sarah loves shoes and will always find them and try to put them in her mouth (besides anything else she can put in there). Sarah has now realized that the piano playing at Papa's equals Mom in the other room. She will play a little in the family room but then she fines herself right next to me watching me play! We put Sarah on the little car and I was a little leary that she would fall right off, but she did good and actually really liked it! Sarah is 19.2, only 14 oz to go to be up to 20 lbs. It is hard to believe that she will probably be 20 lbs by her first birthday, since Jonathan has finally hit 20 pounds and he is 2 years old!! I know that this is normal, but not for me.
I am thankful for Dave and Heavenly Father that are patient with me and let me explore different avenues that might make me happier. But after the searching realizing that I am in the best spot for me right now! I am going to this mothering class for special needs children, which I have nothing to complain about. But it was very good to hear the mothers and what they are dealing with and being uplifted by them.

1 comment:

Julia said...

What a sweetheart. It is so much fun to see her growing and learning and interacting so much already.