Saturday, November 1, 2008

Festivities

This was the pumpkin that Jonathan picked out from the pumpkin patch. We thought that he would enjoy painting his pumpkin, which he did for a few minutes and then off to see what Daddy was doing!


Watching Daddy use his muscles to degut the pumpkin. I was going to take a picture of the pumpkin when it was all lite up, but out camera broke!

After dinner on Thursday we decorated sugar cookies!

This is what really happened with Jonathan's decorating time! But he enjoyed eating the decorations and periodically taking a bite of his cookie!

3 comments:

Julia said...

You are such a cute Mom! I'm sad your camera broke. I am excited to see your kids dressed up for Halloween. We got a Canon Powershot 790IS from Costco and now they are between $200 and $250 I think. We like it.

Linda O'Connor said...

This is my first post to your blog! I'm not even going to try to get addicted to these things. I enjoy my emails!!
You commented on Johnathon being so underweight. After having four and one that was always underweight, my suggestion is to quit worrying about it. Let him eat what he wants. You've probably already found out you can't force feed him!! You've got to take into consideration David's Father!! His Mother was always trying to fatten him up (as an adult) and couldn't do it!! My Sandi got more tests than normal babies cause I was always having her tested to see if she was anemic or something, she was always so skinny! As she got older, she used to ask us if she was adopted or something! She didn't start actually rounding out til she had HER first baby!! So, just relax and enjoy your babies!!
Love ya, Aunt Linda

Becky said...

Your kiddos are so cute! Jonathan is very creative with both his pumpkin and his cookie! Hope you all had a very Happy Halloween!thet