Sunday, November 16, 2008

Made my day!!!


Yesterday, I had to work (and today). I would have rather been at home. But, my parents were watching the kids, which is such a help. So my dad brought them up so I would feed Sarah. Which I love to have a break and see them, it doesn't seem as long that way. Well, when I came walking around the corner Jonathan saw me and jumped and ran over to me and said Mommy and gave me a big hug and Sarah just beamed on my Dad's lap. I love it when they are excited to see me, it makes me so happy. And then when they were leaving and Jonathan realized that I wasn't going with him, he all of a sudden broke down in tears and got a sad face. However, he was going to do errands with Papa, so I got him some cookies and he was set to go. Happy once again, man is it easy to please him with candy or cookies!
So after a long hard day at work, I walked in the door and Dave had dinner ready and on the table (and he had been at work all day too, but got off a little earlier then me). I didn't expect it and it sure put a smile on my face. It is the little things that make a big difference! I have you guys!

No comments: