Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 08'

The cutest flower ever!
Our little Tiger- Dave even worked on grueling with Jonathan. It was cute when he would do it!
The Family
What cute kids!
Everyone all dressed up!
Halloween was a lot of fun this year! Jonathan and Sarah looked so cute in there customes. Sarah was a cute little flower, and we even took pictures in the flower pot. Jonathan even got in the flower pot since Sarah did. We went trick or treating with the cousins. Jonathan did really good, he walked almost the entire time. We did about 2 entire blocks, but by the end it was taking a lot of time in between each house. It was very warm, which was really nice!

7 comments:

Heidi Hillman said...

Cute costumes! I especially like Dave's wig.

Amy said...

What cute costuems your kids had. It's always fun having cousins around, especially on Halloween!

Erica said...

I love it! Your babies are SO cute!!

the DeCampos Family said...

Sara look so cute as a flower and what a cute picture of her in the flower pot!

Scott and Meaghan said...

How cute! Your family is so adorable!

Julia said...

What cuties! I don't think I've ever seen a flower costume. What a great idea!

Julia said...

What little cuties! I have never seen a flower costume. What a great idea. I love the cousin picture. I'm glad you guys had such a fun Halloween.