Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Look at those Blue Eyes! I just love it!
Like I have said before Jonathan just loves cookies! Isn't that just a cute face! We tried to take a picture of Jonathan with the finished product, but he wanted to bit right into it!
These are the kids making there cookies, it is one of our traditions. They enjoyed decorating and eating them. I just love the ones of Lydi and Bethy, there so cute!
My sweet husband!
I was in charge of rolls this year. At first it was a little stressful, but they turned out great! They all aren't uniform, but they all are made out of love!

The boys watching football, Dave was a Little disappointed that he didn't get to play Risk. However he enjoyed relaxing!

Getting the table all set! I realized that I didn't take any pictures of our Sarah, but she was sleeping when I was taking pictures (but she was there)!
There are so many things that I am thankful for! I am thankful for my family. My husband, who I love so dearly, that makes my days complete along with my children (I honestly can't live without). My parents who have taught me correct principle and are wonderful example to me, how to love and treat people to working hard.
I am so thankful to being a mother. I didn't know what to expect, when I became mother. But I love it, yes it is challenging but so rewarding. I often get the question if I am going to have more children, with having two so close some might think that I m done, but oh no I know there are many more to come in there own time. Which I welcome with open arms and heart.
I am thankful for setting goals and learning to play the piano. It has been a blessing in my life, to be working towards something. But, always the sweet power of music into my family life. I was hope that it will instill in my children a love of music.
I am so thankful for the Atonement and the healing power of it. I know that it is real, and with it I have become a better person through the atonement of Jesus Christ.
I am thankful for our home, I am also so thankful for when we bought it. When prices were low enough that we could get into one, and for the equity we hope to get out of it one day. It was a very hard decision to make, but it is such a blessing in our lives.
My education, I am thankful I completed my education so that now I can help put Dave through school and keep our house. I never thought that it would be that great of blessing when I started going to college almost 10 years ago. I have so many more blessing and I know that Heavenly Father is mindful of me individually and blesses me each and everyday!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Great job on the rolls! I enjoyed reading about the things you are grateful for. You are such a great person.

Linda said...

That is beautiful! You are truly amazing! I love you! Mom!:)