Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sarah's First Birthday Party

A few weeks ago Sarah went to her first Birthday party! I was very excited for her to go cause I had seen a lot of the cute things that Heather had been preparing for the party!
This was the invitation that Sarah got, isn't it adorable, and Heather made them by hand! So impressed!
Sarah Mouse was ready to go to the party dressed in her red and black. I decided to go with the theme and wrap her present in red/black/white!
All the girls that came. I thought that Sarah would do great, but she was uncertain with everything. When we walked in she got a cute cute purse, and ears. She didn't want to put the ears on or get a black nose. I tried to help get comfortable, but decided that she would do better if I wasn't there!
Hitting the Minnie pinata!
I think some kind of cake walk/dance game
This was the awesome cake that Heather made! I think it is amazing!!!!
Sarah had a cupcake, that she really didn't eat while she was there. But we took it home and Jonathan and Sarah devoured it!
Sarah insisted to carry everything by herself, my independent girl!
When we got home, Sarah kept repeating "Aubrey, Aubrey". It was really cute!
Thanks Heather for an amazing party and inviting Sarah!

2 comments:

Linda said...

That is amazing! What a great party for Sarah's first birthday party! What a big girl!

Buell Fam said...

I'm glad that she had a fun time. She's such a sweet little girl!