Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Trying to get caught up

I am so far behind in blogging, I m hoping in the next few days I can get caught up! But here are two stories of Jonathan and Sarah that I will post before everything else!
So today I was getting dinner ready and I turned around and this is what Sarah was doing!!! It was so cute. She was talking to Maddie, one of our babysitters, she kept say "Maddie, Maddie. It made me laugh cause she was being me! Earlier, I had called Maddie- but I wasn't on the computer at the time!
This past weekend this was a conversation Dave and Jonathan had while coming home from the aquarium!
Jonathan: Look, the temple! Where Mommy and Daddy got married.
Dave: Yes, Jonathan we did get married in the temple. Where are you going to get married Jonathan?
Jonathan: Mmmm, in a plane!
(We had just drove past an airplane that was just off the freeway in Jonathan's view)